Tuesday, July 29, 2008

About ME !!!

·

"A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy."


Hey friends !!

I am Gaurang. People who know me personally may be surprised by seeing me here b'coz I am of quite introvert nature. But I was in love of computers and internet from ages , so finally I thought to contribute my part to increase "Cyber Junk"...

Anyways this is my story .... A guy confused from the beginning of his world , what to do and what not to. Came all the way from India to USA just to pursue MS Electrical Eng. with hope of bright future !!! No offense but I think , I was more happy with my old days but that's life .. right ??. So now I'm trying to be in rhythm of life.

Hmm... I am music lover. Sometimes even when i study , i keep my internet radio ON. I like mostly Hip-Hop, RnB, Rock and Hard Rock sometimes. Though I like Mariah Carey lots ( heyyy no questions). I am not linux expert bt i like to "play" with it too ( playing reminds me my past 8 formats coz of it ). I use XP and Vista too. Internet is my life , I find my self suffocating sometimes if i don't have router near me .... I like to play Games on my lappy too (bt i am not intense gamer) ...

During my day 2 day work , I realized that we can find almost anything on internet .. ya ANYTHING !!! ... problem is we must know the way to reach that information and if we are lucky that information is properly organized otherwise again new journey begins. As being Nobel Hearted, it forced me to think to help and share information that I have found via Internet and self study to other people just same like me. Err .. actually its 2nd reason, 1st reason is just curiosity to meet new people around the "blogosphere" ....

And ya .. one more thing ... I am not a writer , so please bare my improper organization of words.

0 comments:

Supporting the Cause

Creative Commons

Translate into your Language

New Day New Giveaway

Powered By Blogger